Monday 23 August 2010

Thank you Lorraine!

One of my fellow teamies at I ♥ Promarkers has given me an award! Never had one of those before. :) How cool is that? There are rules for receiving this award, and basically, it is spreading a little more ‘love’ around…which in itself can't be bad. The rules are:
1. Thank the person that gave it to you.

2. Post it with pride on your blog.

3. List 3 things you love about yourself.

4. Post a picture you love.

5. Tag 5 other people for the award.

So…
1. Thanks, yet again Lorraine :)
2. …..On my side bar.
3. (erm, heck this is difficult…..) I am …loyal, loving & artistic? ….
4. Here is a nice piccy to share with you …..my daughter and son at her graduation from
Lancaster University last year.

5. Think I will award as follows:-

5.1. Karen – I was soooo chuffed when she asked if I would be on her DT

5.2. Weirdcat aka Ruth – fellow teamy at I ♥ Promarkers whose cards are always so cheery.

5.3. Dorcas – a new friend, who can colour so beautifully

5.4. Dena….for several reason…it was finding the just Magnolia blog that got me participating in craft challenges and making a blog of my own, so to some extent she is partly responsible that I am here, LOL…. (and yet she is a Follower of mine – so it's quite surreal in a way….) plus the fact she does the most impressive cards which are always so inspiring and fresh. You are doing a good job Dena!

5.5. and certainly not least….Mina…for also being a member of the JM team (as above!!) LOL…and what is more, this lucky lady also gets to create over at Mo’s as part of the Dream Team - just how brilliantly cool can you get….! Hugz to you Mina. I know you are such a busy lady but I hope you will accept the award . X
Tine :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh how sweet!! Thank you Christine! I guess I better get thinking......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Christine aren't you just the sweetest ever!!!? Thank you sooooo much for this award!!! I am truly honored!!
    Congrats to you on receiving it from Lorraine!
    P.S. Love the pic of your kiddos.
    Hugs and thanks again! Dena

    ReplyDelete
  3. I accept it with pride Christine...that is so kind and thoughtful of you....love that photo you much be so proud of them
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete